HighlightsBiomimetic Nanotechnology which combines nanotechnology and the basic principles of nature. Research interests are;
1) Synthetic extracellular matrix (ECM) mimic self-assembled nano matrix which can support and guide growth and differentiation of stem cells into specific tissues including cardiac, bone, intervertebral disk, neural, and dental tissues
2) Synthetic biomimetic nano matrix for cardiovascular devices
3) Bioactive hybrid nanofibers for tissue engineering applications
4) Self-assembled functional nanoparticles for molecular imaging and therapeutic proteins and gene delivery
5) Functionalization of carbon nanotubes for biomedical and environmental applications.